Educational Background and Business Experience
Year of Birth: 1971
Formal Education: Bachelor of Science in Finance, St. John's University
Attended City University of New York School of Law, 1996─1997
Business Background: Rob Sisti has been an investment advisor for 24 years, and spent the last 10 years with
Edelman Financial Services, when he and his business partners merged their Private Practice, Forest Financial Group under the Edelman umbrella and proudly played an instrumental role in Edelman's expansion to the NY/NJ region In his capacity as "Director Financial Planning",
- 2009─July 2019: Director of Financial Planning for Edelman Financial Services. Providing financial
advice to clients, managing branch offices, mentoring newer advisors.
- 2001─2009: Financial Planner at and Co-Founder of Forest Financial Group. Providing financial
advice to clients and Operations Manager.
- 1996─2001: Financial Planner at Greabe, Danna & Associates. Provided financial advice to
clients. Serving clients on a fee basis since 1996 - An early adopter and pioneer in the "Advisor Serving Client's Best Interests in a Fiduciary Capacity Model"
- 1995─1996: Financial Services Representative at Prudential. Provided financial advice to clients.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor℠